Charterville Care are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our well-established team of Care Assistants. We recruit staff based on values so you do not need experience to apply. What we need from you is a passion for delivering quality care and an enthusiasm to take on new experiences.
What can I expect from the Care Assistant role?
Becoming a Care Assistant is one of the most rewarding careers you can become a part of, no two days are the same and you meet some truly fantastic people along the way. Your role will involve being a friendly face to help our clients manage everyday tasks as independently as possible, your typical day may include:
• Promoting Client wellbeing through companionship
• Encouraging good nutrition and helping with meal planning
• Supporting Client health by assisting with medication
• Maintaining Client’s privacy and dignity when providing personal care
But why work for Charterville Care?
When you join our team we offer you:
• Competitive pay rates
• Mileage paid at 45ppm and travel time paid at £7.20ph between clients
• Double pay on bank holidays
• 6 weeks per annum, pro rata inclusive of bank holidays
• Guaranteed Contracted hours available
• Overtime available
• Healthcare Benefits through our online benefits portal
• Development opportunities including paid qualifications and career progression
• Free Uniform and PPE
• Pension Contributions
• Outstanding Induction and paid training tailored to your needs
• Access to our Company Caravan on the Burnham on Sea Haven park
We offer a range of contracts that includes full time, part time and zero hours.
Call the office today to discuss your availability and our roles on 01993 775 515.